Are you Trying to Download WhatsApp for installing on your Windows 11, 10, /8/7 PC? Congratulations , You are at the right place now. Continue reading this post to find out how to download and install one of the greatest Communication WhatsApp apps for your computer.The majority of applications that are available on the Google Play or the iOS App Store were built exclusively for mobile devices.. But did you know that even in the lack of an official PC platform version, you may still use any your favorite Android or iOS apps on your desktop? Yes, there are several easy ways to install Android apps on a Windows computer and then use them exactly as you would on an Android smartphone..
We will outline many methods for downloading WhatsApp on PC in this article, along with a step-by-step instruction manual. Consequently, before getting started, let’s look at WhatsApp’s technical details.
WhatsApp Application Requirement
|Application installation Size||1 MB|
|Amount of Application Installation||1,000+|
On the Google Play, WhatsApp is the app with a lot of downloads within the Communication category. It has received a lot of positive ratings and reviews. right now, WhatsApp for Windows has more than 1,000+ app installations and 1.0 star star has more thanaveraging the ratings of all users.From the Google Play Store, you can search for and download WhatsApp. However, if WhatsApp is not yet installed on your Android smartphone and is not yet listed in the Google Play Store, Use the third-party APK download websites to get it. Installing it on your smartphone is worthwhile.WhatsApp Install for Computer Windows 11, 10, /8/7 Laptop:
These days, most apps today are designed only for mobile devices. Mobile Legend, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Camera 360, and other titles are only accessible for the Android and iOS operating systems. But we can use all of these apps on PC as well because of Android emulators.So even if there is no official WhatsApp for Windows version, you can still use it with emulators. We’re going to introduce you to two of the most popular Android emulators in this article so you may use WhatsApp on the PC.
WhatsApp Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 – Method 1:
One of the most popular and coolest emulators for running Android apps on a Windows computer is Bluestacks. Even Mac OS users can use Bluestacks software. In order to download and install WhatsApp for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 Laptop, we will utilize Bluestacks. Let’s begin our easy-to-follow installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks software from the below link, if you not yet installed it on your PC.
- Step 2: The installation process is really easy and straightforward. Open Bluestacks after a successful installation.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks program may initially take some time to load. Upon opening it, Bluestacks’ home screen ought to be visible.
- Step 4: Bluestacks already has Google Play installed. Search for Playstore on the home screen, then double-click the icon to launch it.
- Step 5: Look up the software you wish to download and install on your PC right now. To install on a PC, look for WhatsApp.
- Step 6: Bluestacks will immediately begin installing WhatsApp as you click the Install button. The application is listed among the installed apps in Bluestacks.
The WhatsApp app can now be used on your laptop by simply double-clicking on the app icon in Bluestacks. Similar to how you would use it on an iOS or Android smartphone, you can utilize this app.
Download the WhatsApp APK file from unofficial APK sources if the program isn’t on the Play Store. Then, at the bottom of the screen in Bluestacks, select “Install APK file.” There is no need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is advised to install any Android applications using the conventional approach.
A number of spectacular features are included in Bluestacks’ most recent edition. The Samsung Galaxy A53 smartphone cannot compare to Bluestacks Version 10’s speed, which is practically 6X quicker. Therefore, installing WhatsApp on a computer is advised using Bluestacks. For Bluestacks to work, your PC must meet minimum requirements. Playing expensive games like Mobile Legends otherwise could cause loading problems.
WhatsApp Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 – Method 2:
MemuPlay is a well-known Android emulator that has recently received a lot of attention. It is extremely adaptable, quick, and created exclusively for gaming needs. Now let’s look at how to use MemuPlay to download WhatsApp for PC running Windows 11/10, 8, or 7 on a laptop.
- Step 1: Use this official website of MemuPlay to download and instal it on your Laptop.
- Step 2: The Google Playstore app icon can be found on Memuplay’s home screen once the emulator has been set up. To open, simply double-tap that.
- Step 3: Now look up the app by its name in the Google Play store. Locate the official app from the developer (app520632716) and and choose Install.
- Step 4: After a successful installation, Memu Play’s home screen will display WhatsApp.
The application MemuPlay is straightforward and simple to use. Compared to Bluestacks, it is a lot lighter. You can play top-tier games like Temple Run, Mobile Legend, Mini Militia, and others because it was made with gaming in mind.
Our Verdict – WhatsApp for Laptop
With its straightforward yet effective UI, WhatsApp has gained significant appeal. We have show you 2 ways in order to install WhatsApp on your Computer. You Can Follow any of above methods in order to install WhatsApp on your Windows PC.